Monday, December 7, 2009

7th December!

Today's my birthday!! =)))

But spend the day in the lab.. =(( I shld have spent it by sleeping.. =(( Hahaha.. But its okay.. Coz I've learn histo skills (kinda).. Hahahhaa!!

So yea.. I'm Happy!

My these few days are really packed too..

Sat: Morning went to study with Lao Ren.. (the jiao, jiao, zhu jiao thingy...) then after which went to watch New Moon with karate ppl..

And omg!! JACOB BLACK IS SOOOO HOT!!!! When he took off his top to give Bella to stop her blood.. the whole theatre was like WOOOOOOOOOO WAAAAAAAAAA!!!! =)))) I'm sooo jealous of Bella!!!!! =((( Omg! He's real hot!!!!!!

Then after the movie have Long John Silver and went back home and chiong out to volunteer for standard char.. Hahhaa..

The standard char was full of nice surprise and BAD MEMORIES. Lots of foreigners (coz they were at esplanade for sight seeing) smiled at me and even talked to me! Hahaha!! One of them even gave me a Australia souvenir!! It really makes my day!! =)) although I'm like a freak since I'm the ONLY volunteer that keeps on greeting and cheering the runners... But oh well.. I would like people to do that for me if I'm running too.. Hahaha!! Had lotsa positive comments from both the runners and the foreigners!! HAHAHHAHA!!!

STUPID MEDICS. Shall not spoil my mood today. BUT DAMN THEM. USELESS MEDICS. ZZZZ..

No comments:

Post a Comment