Saturday, December 5, 2009

I'm hungry but if I eat now I'll grow even FATTER.

Today's the end of the SALAS Conference..

Although I do prefer last year's conference as there's more technical stuffs like the machinery, MRI etc and all.. This year's pretty good too.. At least I've learnt something.. =)) But I guess its good as it caters to the majority (since last year I spotted a lot of ppl sleeping.. LOL)..

Then I went for NP training.. And gosh!! My legs cannot 'tahan' the stretching! Never had I imagine that this day will come.. That I can't stretch!!! T.T!!!!

Now I finally know why they called me monster.. Coz I called Bei Jia and one other girl monster too.. They did a split and their bodies are touching the floor while their legs are like 180 degrees apart.. NOW I KNOW WHY....

My legs are in pain now!!!!! T.T and I'm sooooo hungry!!!!! =(((

No comments:

Post a Comment