Thursday, December 3, 2009

Life sucks..

ITS A DAMN CHAOTIC WEEK!!!!

Sun: Went back to sg.

Mon: REGRETTED COMING BACK. But anyway went back to TP to find Wallace Lim and do research.. I have no idea what's going on even now (although i do have a vague idea but I don't think its correct).. Met Kim Song for dinner! Treat me to a lot of food!! There's beef ho fun, baby kalan, some spicy chicken, oyster omelette and bak gu teh!!! And I'm proud to say that I finished everything!!!! =)))

Tue: Work and work again.. Went back and practically slept.. ( too tired.. haven't been sleeping my regular 8hr of sleep since last wed.. Sigh!!!)

Wed: Work then went for karate.. Nth much..

Thur: Went for SALAS Conference! Met with shin rong, adelyn and amberlyn!! I'm soo happy to see them!!! =))

Hahaha.. But I had a series of unfortunate events that made me wanna come back NOW...
  1. I wish people would say Hi and thank the bus driver...
  2. Stomachache EVERYDAY.
  3. NOT ENOUGH SLEEP EVERYDAY.
  4. Weather is toooooooooo HUMID.
  5. "GIN NAs" PLAYING DAMN LOUD MUSIC ON BUS THINKING THAT THEY OWN THE WHOLE BUS (and its around 11pm!)
  6. PRIORITY SEATINGS ARE FOR ELDERS, PREGNANT WOMEN AND THOSE WITH DIFFICULTIES!!! NOT A 'STAGE' TO FAKE SLEEPING!!!
T.T.... I wanna go back...

No comments:

Post a Comment