Saturday, April 17, 2010

I was going to blog yesterday but anyway.. bleh..

Ytd's lectures were pretty neat. Finally I knew why cats can't take paracetamol. It's because they are sensitive to the free radicals in the drug. Yes, I know. Free radicals in panadol or whatever brand names that contains paracetamol. But it's only in high dose that creates the free radicals. So don't overdose on Panadol please. And don't give cats panadol coz they're EXTREMELY sensitive to it.

Another thing that I've learnt is why after blood donation in Singapore, they ALWAYS gave you iron tablets. Firstly you need to understand that it is the IRON in the red blood cell's haemoglobin's heme that binds oxygen for transportation. So without Iron, you may not have such a effective transportation of oxygen. So eat your iron tablets!!

Seriously, these are common things in life that I dun even bother finding out why. I must appreciate whatever that's around me more now.

Oh yea.. Made bread yesterday too.. It looks like what it is now but I think its because I did not have enough bread flour (Pour in 290 g instead of 350 g) and kind of overbaked hoping to achieve that dark colour surface. Oh well, I think it taste okay too. Attempt No. 3 when I'm free!

Things to do today..
  1. MOD Assignment 2 (FINISH IT!!)
  2. Genetics Methods and Results
  3. Vacuum my floor
  4. Go Coles and SEIZE the 'offers' goods!

No comments:

Post a Comment