Saturday, April 17, 2010

Haha. I feel that this blog post is totally random but I have to post it in order to relieve myself of thinking this over and over again.

I didn't realize I had subscribed to KFC Singapore and had received an email about the latest offers. Then it hit on me that I haven't been eating KFC for like ages! I think I had KFC once/or none at all when I'm back in Sg for the semester break.. But that's all! Goodness!!!

And Gordon told me last semester when he was bringing me out for dinner that Perth's KFC chicken was good and he always had KFC at least once when he's here.

Now I'm craving for KFC. Willing to trade my freshly baked bread with some KFC from Perth. Any takers?

P.S.: All Singaporeans when they're overseas studying, always talked about food. I'm no exception.

No comments:

Post a Comment