Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Short break from assignments..

I can't believe I'm doing assignments at the last minute!!!!! OMG OMG OMG.

*takes a breath*

Ok.

Several things that is on my mind which I cant concentrate until I voiced it out.. Getting quite out of hand these days.. Haha... Keep voicing my thoughts.. Haha.. I shouldn't be doing that..

I wonder how did everyone fare in the competition... No one wants to tell me at all when I tried asking. At the overseas and last sunday's competition. I can only see their comments when they post it in facebook.. Haha.. I feel so sad.. Used to be part of them but now, it seems so far away.. Oh wait, am I even a part of them in the first place? But anyway, I have the company of assignments so its the same as last time, using orientation to cover for my sadness. Haha.
What the F.

Another thing is I'm still feeling guilty over that pizza. Haha. Stupid man. All for the sake of pizza. Thats why I try not to lie and stuffs. Although I do lie when I'm defensive... Zzz..

LUNCH TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment