Friday, August 6, 2010

Alright!

I've managed to survive the first week of school. Wasn't so bad.. Ok. I lied. It was bad!!! I'm still in my holiday mood... Sigh.. Why is AIMS so hard!! Took a look at the learning objectives and 'whoa la', answers not in the lecture notes!! *Clap clap clap* So screwed!!!

And we just had fire alarm.. It's seriously F* up!! I mean.. Fire alarm that rang like 4-5 times for the past two weeks already!! It's not so bad at around now.. But we had fire alarm at 2am and 5am before!! Sigh..

So tired now.. But there's tons of things to do.. =((

  1. Work (Sat night and Sun morning)
  2. Research on CGH/ haplotyping
  3. Try to get started on AIMS assignment
  4. Revise AIMS and SDA (my stat unit)
  5. Laundry
  6. Read up for next monday's lecture

Not that much.. But just revising AIMS will take up TIME!

Gonna work lesser for next week..

- Shhuuu Huuiii -

No comments:

Post a Comment