Sunday, September 26, 2010

Last day of freedom.

Perth Royal Show rocks man!!!

The fireworks are really awesome!!! 15 minutes of fireworks!!! Definitely awesome to the max!!! Although it did 'rain' a bit cardboard and some gunpowder or whatever that is on my face.. But it really really cool!! =)))

And I can't believe that I actually played this ride that is the highest, dizziest, fastest (maybe) ride... For someone who's afraid of height (and actually feeling wobbly just by walking the overhead bridge), that's really an amazing feat.. Hahaha... Yea.. I can still remember how I felt..

Screaming like mad coz fear of height -> look down and omg. why did I subject myself to this -> start of the ride -> starting screaming -> screamed and screamed and screamed -> totally gave up my life when the force of gravity started to push me to the front (I think I was spinning and going backward at the same time?) -> totally gave up and just let the ride push me here and there (can't scream due to air pressure but how come other people can scream?) -> starting to regain my senses when it starts to slow down -> starting screaming again when we were left on top (because at the other end people are exiting the ride) -> starts to think that there's a part two and started screaming again -> slowly being let down to exit -> Stunned -> Picked up shoes and joined the group-> Mixed thoughts of "not doing it again" and "it's not that bad" coz I've survived it..

Hahaha.. Well.. I've tried it so I have no regrets.. Hahaha.. Next is sky diving!!

But overall.. The royal show is really good.. I really really enjoyed it (although I didn't get to play the bumper car).. I hope I can come next year too.. =))

After the royal show.. it's hardcore study time.. Hope that everyone enjoyed today.. =)

Now... I have to find my motivation to study! Sigh...

- Shhuuu Huuiii -

No comments:

Post a Comment