Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tough luck, girl.

Ok.

So I've send an email to ANU asking for the outcome for the summer scholarship. Tomorrow's the day that I gonna know for sure (although I do know that 99% would be a rejection from them..)

Blame it on why didn't I choose a science research project. Really stupid of me for hoping that there's a miracle. Even if I were to get chosen, the project would be something really difficult as I'm already struggling in my assignment already.. Sigh.. But still.. I hope for a miracle to happen...

Sigh.. Gonna work tml too.. Reverse psychology do work on me, I swear. I must learn how to reject people soon... Learn to study smart and juggle your time wisely..

Things to do (for the week)

  1. Parkinson's one page report
  2. Vacuum the floor
  3. AIMS: Functional genomics
  4. AIMS: HIV
  5. AIMS: Malaria debate research
  6. AIMS Major Assignment (I should be at least 2/3 done!!)
  7. Stat Assignment 3 (At least 3/4 done!)
  8. Stat Project (At least 1/3 done??)
  9. Review stat lectures!
  10. Work (Tue morning)
  11. Work (Thur night)
  12. Work (Sat night)
  13. Work (Sun morning)

Tell me, how am I suppose to do all these in a week!

- Shhuuu Huuiii -

No comments:

Post a Comment