Thursday, August 6, 2009

o.0, 0.o

Ok. Had really great days when school starts.

1) Started studying like mad (I know, Im too kiasu. I'll estimate this will keep up until 4 weeks later?)

2) Internet down (And OMG. Down for two days? Great. I can STOP facebooking and START STUDYING!)

3) Went for Karate class (and decided not to take it.. but it's a great workout!)

4) Potluck again. (This time, there's spicy fried rice. But not spicy enough.. Aww...!!)

5) Attempted to cook fried rice and quey tiao (which to me, tasted really great.. Haha.. I came to a conclusion that my tastebud is different from everyone's. Its not the north side or east side problem... Zzzz..)

6) Had a really great dinner (Chinese food in Perth which tasted super good! All thanks to Gordon and his colleague, Derrick)! We also had mackels' ice cream (its mcdonalds btw, I'm aussie-fied.. Its pronounced as mackels.. Haha)!

7) Got a printer for $25 (a very discounted price from Juhannes, my roommate after bargaining like mad..) and ink for $70. Cool. There goes my money! =((

8) Realised I brought my formal shoes (haha!). And after so long!

9) Signed up for the FREE tour to swan valley to taste FREE chocolates and wine on Saturday.

10) Sisters coming to Perth on 2nd September!! =))

Pretty sky while walking back from Kardy to hostel..

Pretty sky from Freo..

Attempted Quey Tiao.. Haha.. Delicious isn't it.. =))

A seriously BIG dinosaur that can move its head, blink its eyes and have music! Its so cute and big!! I want it!!! But I can't sit on it.. T.T!! Its A$399!!

No comments:

Post a Comment